Portland Mold Removal and Remediation Services
A 7-year, industry best, worry-free warranty! Transferable, non-prorated, fully backed by a trusted long-term Portland company with one of the most outstanding reputations in the Metro area.
“All Surface IN, Mold OUT!TM” In and out in one day*
Photo Documentation. We offer before and after photos – nothing says peace of mind in such situations more that visual proof of successful completion for buyers, insurance companies, or just your own peace of mind.
What you need to know about Mold:
- Mold is a harmful to your health! Asthma and allergies top the list of the most common problems, but more serious conditions such as fevers, immune disorders, lung/respiratory infections, pulmonary bleeding or fibrosis, and the production of potentially fatal mycotoxins can and do occur.
- Mold is stealthy! Mold is microscopic – you can not see it until it has advanced and likely spread. And in its very early stages it is still mostly odorless.
- Mold is hungry! Mold feeds on cellulose such as wallboard, ceiling tiles, cardboard boxes, carpet, furniture fabrics, and nutrients found on woods. Most items and surfaces in your attic, crawlspace and living spaces are potential food sources.
- Mold is a traveler! Microscopic spores are released by mold. Once this occurs, mold can travel through the air to all parts of a structure. Heating ducts, once infested, can be a fast conduit for spreading mold. Clothing, shoes, pets, personal belonging and even our skin can also transport spores. Some spore fragments can even pass through drywall!
- Mold is nondiscriminatory! While most commonly found in attics and then crawlspaces, mold will grow wherever the environment conditions and food sources exist.
- Mold is greedy! It is never satisfied with damaging just a single area. It will destroy your house, furnishings, carpeting, and possessions such as clothes, documents, photos, artwork and much more.
- Mold is prolific! There are over 100,000 known species of mold, from the relative benign Cladosporium to the very deadly Stachybotrys or Penicillium.
What you need to know about All Surface and our mold removal services:
- Experienced – A combined 40 yrs mold/moss/mildew remediation experience within our management team.
- Trustworthiness – One of the best overall reputations in town, all technician background tested.
- Confidence – Industry BEST 7 year warranty available on most jobs.
- Easy to work with – Our goal is to make your mold remediation experience as worry-free as possible. From highly knowledgeable estimators, eager to help and well staffed customer service, to well-trained and skilled technicians, we want this to be easy for you.
- Certified IAQ Specialist.
- Priority protection of your person and property – Our first goal on every project is to cause no harm to people or property; accordingly we are diligent to take the necessary measure to protect what is most important to you.
What might have caused your mold problem?
- Roof leaks
- Gutter clogs
- Water intrusion from rooftop ice dams
- Plumbing leaks – faucets
- Blocked foundation vents
- Yard drainage through foundation into crawlspace
- Inadequate attic ventilation
- Disconnected, missing, or misdirected bath and kitchen vents into attic
Signs of Possible Mold Problems:
- Musty smells
- An increase in allergies, asthma or other previously non-present medical conditions.
- Visual signs of most commonly green, gray, or black powdery discoloration in any area of the house.
Your Next Step:
We could write volumes about mold, the problems it causes, and dangers it presents. And if you need such information we can provide you with it. But the bottom-line is this: If you have mold, we are the experienced and easy to work with professionals that you need to solve your problem QUICKLY, CORRECTLY, and AFFORDABLY.
Call us now for a free consultation – 503-590-9274
*95% of jobs completed in one day or less. If we project the size of the job demands more time, this will be communicated.