We likely know your Vancouver neighborhood.
There’s a decent chance that we might have even worked with one of your close neighbors before. When you have been cleaning roofs, as well as gutters, decks and siding for as long as we have, you get to know the ins and outs of the Metro area very well. Whether expertly performed roof moss removal, roof cleaning, roof treating or roof repairs, we have done it in your distinct community. All Surface has performed over 25,000 projects in the Metro area since our inception in 2003, many of them within Vancouver proper. We know how Vancouver homeowners, landlords, tenants and businesses in our home area value the great natural beauty of the Pacific NW and their homes and buildings are a big part of that environment.
All-Surface crew did a good job cleaning the roof and removing built up moss. Would recommend their service!
– Jane Hardin, Vancouver, WA
Vancouver homeowners value their homes as their castles. We are in the business of beautifying and whether it be as a result of removing unsightly (and harmful) moss from your roof, cleaning grime and pollutants off of siding and pavement, debris out of gutters, or putting a protective finish on your deck, we take great pride in making your property look better than when we arrived.
Here’s an example of a roof cleaning job from Vancouver, WA:
We are well aware of how Vancouver has its own set of unique characteristics that make it the special place that it is but also create a lot of work for homeowners; a long damp and rainy season, hot dry stretches during the peak of summer, the east winds that come down the Columbia Gorge, and even the rare tornado (scary stuff!)
From the vintage homes in Arnada, the larger lots, diverse contemporaries, and tile roofs in Fishers Landing, the semi-rural feel of West Minnehaha, or Oakbrook with it’s abundance 1970s homes with ample tree cover, we know that each part of Vancover has it’s unique needs and difficulties for roof cleaning as well as many other home maintenance services.
They were prompt & professional. They did a wonderful job installing my Sun Setter awning.
– Sharon Ayres, Vancouver, WA
Your Estimate Process, Our Pledge
All Surface pledges to make your overall experience better than and distinct from the typical experience often promised but rarely delivered by other contractors. Here is what you can expect when going through the process of obtaining an estimate and having us perform your project.
- Calls answered by our friendly and well-trained office staff or returned within 4 business hours if our lines are busy.
- Fast estimates – Over 90% of our estimates can be provided within one business day, if called by 2PM.
- Always a FREE, ON-SITE estimate.*
- A detailed, easy to understand estimate from a knowledgeable professional who will gladly answer all your questions.
- Customized maintenance methods unique to your home – Unlike most companies, we do not force one method on all homes.
- Fully licensed, bonded, and insured in Oregon and Washington with $1,000,000 of coverage. We are also licensed to apply specific roof treatments with the Oregon Department of Agriculture.
- Options for every budget.
- Industry best warranties on many services.
- Multiple payment options.
- Clear and timely communication from our friendly scheduling staff.
- Well trained, skilled, and polite crews; screened, uniformed and in company trucks.
- All work performed is fully OSHA compliant and done to the highest standards.
- Fast follow-up to any questions or issues to ensure your satisfaction (this is where integrity is really put to the test!)
- A continual and sincere attitude of gratitude for your business.
*NOTE: Technology is great and we employ it better than any company in our industry. However, homeowners are not serviced properly from someone staring at your property via satellite imagery. There are a multitude of factors that simply can not be ascertained without taking the time to view in person. This can be all the difference between a crew that races through your project and takes shortcuts because it was mis-bid by someone in the office trying to pad their profit margin by not visiting your site and a job done properly because a professional expert viewed your project at no additional cost. You don’t need to be there as long as the surrounding yard is safely accessible.
We are one of, if not the overall, highest rated roof cleaning and exterior maintenance company in the Metro area. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, have won the exclusive Super Service Award for 9 consecutive years, are an Elite Service Provide with HomeAdvisor, and have exceptionally high ratings on Google+, Yelp, Facebook, Thumbtack, OregonLive, Superpages, Yellowpages.com and many other sites and consumer services.
Fall Exterior Cleaning in Vancouver, WA
Fall is a good time to take inventory of your home before winter arrives. Rain, moss and UV rays during the hot summer months can damage your Vancouver home’s roof. We offer full roof cleaning services including cedar and tile roofs. We also clean and service gutters to prevent leakage and rot around your home’s foundation.
Fall is a beautiful time in Vancouver. Let us worry about bringing your roof and gutters back to life while you enjoy the Veterans Parade at Fort Vancouver or run the 10K Turkey Trot.