Highest Rated Roof & Gutter Cleaning Services in Tigard
We likely know your Tigard neighborhood.
There’s a decent chance that we might have even worked with one of your close neighbors before. When you have been cleaning roofs, as well as gutters, decks and siding for as long as we have, you get to know the ins and outs of the Metro area very well. Whether expertly performed roof moss removal, roof cleaning, roof treating or roof repairs, we have done it in your distinct community. All Surface has performed over 25,000 projects in the Metro area since our inception in 2003, many of them within Tigard proper. We know how Tigard homeowners, landlords, tenants and businesses in our home area value the great natural beauty of the Pacific NW and their homes and buildings are a big part of that environment.
They scheduled someone to come provide an estimate within 24 hours, and their technicians came as soon as we had a dry spell. They did a great job cleaning our roof and gutters, and they cleaned up nicely. I also found them to be very affordable. I will definitely use them again, and will be happy to refer them.
– Debbie Smith, Tigard, OR
Tigard homeowners are understandably proud of their homes. We are in the business of beautifying and whether it be as a result of removing unsightly (and harmful) moss from your roof, cleaning grime and pollutants off of siding and pavement, debris out of gutters, or putting a protective finish on your deck, we take great pride in making your property look better than when we arrived.
Here’s an example of a roof cleaning job from Tigard, OR:
We are aware of how Tigard’s distinctive traits can present a challenge for homeowners looking to keep their property in great shape: from the steady and regular amounts of low rain keeping everything damp for months on end to the opposite extreme in the higher locations which see heavy sun and UV exposure on their un-shaded roofs, occasional strong gusts of westerly winds coming over the coastal mountains and gaining speed over the Washington County farmland, to the high leaf and needle fall every autumn in the more established neighborhoods with heavy tree cover.
Whether it’s the tall houses with steeper roofs, many of which are cedar and tile in Bull Mountain, the older classic cottages mixed with more recent, contemporary styles in Metzger, predominately 2 story, medium pitched family friendly neighborhood in Bonita, or Summer Lake where more trees starting to get to mature heights causing more roof moss than in past, we have learned that each neighborhood has its own distinct difficulties and needs, not only for roof maintenance, but for many other exterior services.
Thanks for all the work you did on our house with cleaning the gutters and installing Gutterflow on the upper gutters. I appreciate all the hard work.
– Bill Higgins, Tigard, OR
Your Estimate Process, Our Pledge
All Surface pledges to make your overall experience better than and distinct from the typical experience often promised but rarely delivered by other contractors. Here is what you can expect when going through the process of obtaining an estimate and having us perform your project.
- Calls answered by our friendly and well-trained office staff or returned within 4 business hours if our lines are busy.
- Fast estimates – Over 90% of our estimates can be provided within one business day, if called by 2PM.
- Always a FREE, ON-SITE estimate.*
- A detailed, easy to understand estimate from a knowledgeable professional who will gladly answer all your questions.
- Customized maintenance methods unique to your home – Unlike most companies, we do not force one method on all homes.
- Fully licensed, bonded, and insured in Oregon and Washington with $1,000,000 of coverage. We are also licensed to apply specific roof treatments with the Oregon Department of Agriculture.
- Options for every budget.
- Industry best warranties on many services.
- Multiple payment options.
- Clear and timely communication from our friendly scheduling staff.
- Well trained, skilled, and polite crews; screened, uniformed and in company trucks.
- All work performed is fully OSHA compliant and done to the highest standards.
- Fast follow-up to any questions or issues to ensure your satisfaction (this is where integrity is really put to the test!)
- A continual and sincere attitude of gratitude for your business.
*NOTE: Technology is great and we employ it better than any company in our industry. However, homeowners are not serviced properly from someone staring at your property via satellite imagery. There are a multitude of factors that simply can not be ascertained without taking the time to view in person. This can be all the difference between a crew that races through your project and takes shortcuts because it was mis-bid by someone in the office trying to pad their profit margin by not visiting your site and a job done properly because a professional expert viewed your project at no additional cost. You don’t need to be there as long as the surrounding yard is safely accessible.
All Surface Cleaning offers Tigard homeowners:
- Roof cleaning
- Moss removal
- Roof treatment
- Gutter cleaning
- Gutter repair
- Gutter screen and filter maintenance
- Power washing driveways, patios, walkways, retaining walls and siding
- Deck restoration
- Deck refinishing
We are one of, if not the overall, highest rated roof cleaning and exterior maintenance company in the Metro area. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, have won the exclusive Super Service Award for 9 consecutive years, are an Elite Service Provide with HomeAdvisor, and have exceptionally high ratings on Google, Yelp, Facebook, and many other sites and consumer services.