Offering Custom Roof Cleaning to Sherwood Homeowners
We are very proud of our hometown connection to the Portland area, including Sherwood. Your neighbors trust us to be open and honest when we make a recommendation. They also expect us to be fair when we offer a price for our roof cleaning services. We take great pride in delivering on all of that, and more.
We’ve been needing to have our roof and siding cleaned for a while now but kept putting it off because of the expense. We did some shopping around, read reviews and decided to go with All Surface. The scheduling staff was so great to work with, very friendly and patient as I asked a million questions. Although they were booked quite a ways out, it was well worth the wait. They did an amazing job. My roof and siding look like new again! I can see why they are booked out as far as they are. I would definitely recommend going with All Surface. The communication is great, staff is friendly, prices are reasonable and the end result was beautiful. I will be referring them to anyone who happens to need this kind of work done on their home.
If you live in Sherwood and would like professional roof cleaning services, reach out to us for:
- Roof cleaning and preventative treatments
- Moss removal
- Deck refinishing
- Deck restoration
- Gutter cleaning
- Gutter repair
- Gutter screen and filter maintenance
- Power washing driveways, patios, walkways, retaining walls and siding
What It’s Like to Work With All Surface
After you call us to set up an appointment, we’ll show up for that appointment on time, professionally-dressed, to respectfully, inspect your roof. Yes, it would be much simpler to offer a one-size-fits-all kind of solution but that just not a good way to do business. And, it’s not good for you. Your yard is different from your neighbors on either side of you. Your trees may be closer to your roofline, or you may get less sun on your roof. So, you need a cleaning solution that works for your roof, not a million other roofs.
Here’s an example of a roof cleaning job near Sherwood, OR:
These are the things we will observe when we meet at your home to look at the roof. Then, we’ll inspect for any surface or structural damage before we provide our recommendations for cleaning your roof.
We Treat Your Sherwood Home as Our Home
You can rest assured that we really care because the Portland area is our home, too. Money Magazine didn’t honor Sherwood with being one of the Best Places to Live in 2013 because Sherwood is a run-down town. It’s quite the contrary.
People here take excellent care of their homes and proudly support a wonderful quality of life as a result. Maintaining your property, including caring for your roof, makes Sherwood a premier community in which to live.
Call the Roof Cleaners Sherwood Homeowners Trust & Recommend
Trust the All Surface Cleaning professionals for all your roofing cleaning and repair needs. We are based in Portland and serve homeowners in Sherwood and throughout the greater metro area. Call 503-590-9274 for your free inspection and estimate today. One of our professional estimators will be happy to come to your home for a free roof inspection and cleaning estimate.
Your Estimate Process, Our Pledge
All Surface pledges to make your overall experience better than and distinct from the typical experience often promised but rarely delivered by other contractors. Here is what you can expect when going through the process of obtaining an estimate and having us perform your project.
- Calls answered by our friendly and well-trained office staff or returned within 4 business hours if our lines are busy.
- Fast estimates – Over 90% of our estimates can be provided within one business day, if called by 2PM.
- Always a FREE, ON-SITE estimate.*
- A detailed, easy to understand estimate from a knowledgeable professional who will gladly answer all your questions.
- Customized maintenance methods unique to your home – Unlike most companies, we do not force one method on all homes.
- Fully licensed, bonded, and insured in Oregon and Washington with $1,000,000 of coverage. We are also licensed to apply specific roof treatments with the Oregon Department of Agriculture.
- Options for every budget.
- Industry best warranties on many services.
- Multiple payment options.
- Clear and timely communication from our friendly scheduling staff.
- Well trained, skilled, and polite crews; screened, uniformed and in company trucks.
- All work performed is fully OSHA compliant and done to the highest standards.
- Fast follow-up to any questions or issues to ensure your satisfaction (this is where integrity is really put to the test!)
- A continual and sincere attitude of gratitude for your business.
*NOTE: Technology is great and we employ it better than any company in our industry. However, homeowners are not serviced properly from someone staring at your property via satellite imagery. There are a multitude of factors that simply can not be ascertained without taking the time to view in person. This can be all the difference between a crew that races through your project and takes shortcuts because it was mis-bid by someone in the office trying to pad their profit margin by not visiting your site and a job done properly because a professional expert viewed your project at no additional cost. You don’t need to be there as long as the surrounding yard is safely accessible.
We are one of, if not the overall, highest rated roof cleaning and exterior maintenance company in the Metro area. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, have won the exclusive Super Service Award for 9 consecutive years, are an Elite Service Provide with HomeAdvisor, and have exceptionally high ratings on Google+, Yelp, Facebook, Thumbtack, OregonLive, Superpages, Yellowpages.com and many other sites and consumer services.