We likely know your Portland neighborhood. And we know how to clean your roof in Portland.
There’s a decent chance that we might have even worked with one of your close neighbors before. When you have been cleaning Portland roofs, as well as gutters, decks and siding for as long as we have, you get to know the ins and outs of the Metro area very well.
Very professional, worked efficiently, and removed all debris. A pleasure to work with your company from the initial free estimate to the completion of the roof treatment.
– Denise Bristow, Portland, OR
Whether expertly performed roof moss removal, roof cleaning, roof treating or roof repairs, we have done it in your distinct community.
All Surface has performed over 25,000 projects in the Portland Metro area since our inception in 2003, many of them within Portland proper. We know how Portland homeowners, landlords, tenants and businesses in our home area value the great natural beauty of the Pacific NW and their homes and buildings are a big part of that environment.
Portland homeowners are rightfully discerning regarding their homes. We are in the business of beautifying and whether it be as a result of removing unsightly (and harmful) moss from your roof, cleaning grime and pollutants off of siding and pavement, debris out of gutters, or putting a protective finish on your deck, we take great pride in making your property look better than when we arrived.
We understand how Portland has it’s share of distinctive traits that present a challenge for local homeowners; frequent rain in small quantities throughout late fall through spring, heavy tree cover with a mix of both deciduous and evergreens, occasional bouts of pollen covering roofs and other exterior surfaces and making our noses sneeze and eyes water, and even stretches of surprisingly high summer heat.
Whether it’s the steep lots common to NW Portland, the Heritage Tree cover of Ladd’s Addition, the split levels homes with their mild roof pitches in the Vermont Hills, or steep roofs on the Portland Four-square common all parts of Portland but particularly NE and SE, we know that each has it’s unique needs and difficulties not only for roof cleaning, but for many other services.
I’ve hired All Surface for several projects (power washing, roof and gutter cleaning, gutter repair, etc.), and I’ve always been 100% satisfied. Everything is always done exactly as promised, on time, and at the price we discussed in advance. I’ve recommended to my friends. Top rating.
– Jim Clay, Portland, OR
Your Estimate Process, Our Pledge
All Surface pledges to make your overall experience better than and distinct from the typical experience often promised but rarely delivered by other contractors. Here is what you can expect when going through the process of obtaining an estimate and having us perform your project.
- Calls answered by our friendly and well-trained office staff or returned within 4 business hours if our lines are busy.
- Fast estimates – Over 90% of our estimates can be provided within one business day, if called by 2PM.
- Always a FREE, ON-SITE estimate.*
- A detailed, easy to understand estimate from a knowledgeable professional who will gladly answer all your questions.
- Customized maintenance methods unique to your home – Unlike most companies, we do not force one method on all homes.
- Fully licensed, bonded, and insured in Oregon and Washington with $1,000,000 of coverage. We are also licensed to apply specific roof treatments with the Oregon Department of Agriculture.
- Options for every budget.
- Industry best warranties on many services.
- Multiple payment options.
- Clear and timely communication from our friendly scheduling staff.
- Well trained, skilled, and polite crews; screened, uniformed and in company trucks.
- All work performed is fully OSHA compliant and done to the highest standards.
- Fast follow-up to any questions or issues to ensure your satisfaction (this is where integrity is really put to the test!)
- A continual and sincere attitude of gratitude for your business.
*NOTE: Technology is great and we employ it better than any company in our industry. However, homeowners are not serviced properly from someone staring at your property via satellite imagery. There are a multitude of factors that simply can not be ascertained without taking the time to view in person. This can be all the difference between a crew that races through your project and takes shortcuts because it was mis-bid by someone in the office trying to pad their profit margin by not visiting your site and a job done properly because a professional expert viewed your project at no additional cost. You don’t need to be there as long as the surrounding yard is safely accessible.
We are one of, if not the overall, highest rated roof cleaning and exterior maintenance company in the Metro area. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, have won the exclusive Super Service Award for 9 consecutive years, are an Elite Service Provide with HomeAdvisor, and have exceptionally high ratings on Google+, Yelp, Facebook, Thumbtack, OregonLive, Superpages, Yellowpages.com and many other sites and consumer services.