Oregon City Roof, Gutter, and Deck
The Best Overall Customer Experience for Roof & Gutter Cleaning in Oregon City
We likely know your Oregon City neighborhood.
There’s a decent chance that we might have even worked with one of your close neighbors before. When you have been cleaning roofs, as well as gutters, decks and siding for as long as we have, you get to know the ins and outs of the Metro area very well. Whether expertly performed roof moss removal, roof cleaning, roof treating or roof repairs, we have done it in your distinct community. All Surface has performed over 25,000 projects in the Metro area since our inception in 2003, many of them within Oregon City proper. We know how Oregon City homeowners, landlords, tenants and businesses in our home area value the great natural beauty of the Pacific NW and their homes and buildings are a big part of that environment.
My experience with All Surface Cleaning was easy and worry free. The communication about the status of my projects was terrific. I felt informed every step of the way. I feel the work was top quality. After about a year, my roof and gutters still look great. I really appreciated the top notch customer service and professionalism. I am also grateful for the flexibility of scheduling as I have a very busy schedule.
– Michele O’Brien, Oregon City, OR
Oregon City homeowners are properly concerned about ensuring that their homes are well taken care of. We are in the business of beautifying and whether it be as a result of removing unsightly (and harmful) moss from your roof, cleaning grime and pollutants off of siding and pavement, debris out of gutters, or putting a protective finish on your deck, we take great pride in making your property look better than when we arrived.
Here’s an example of a roof cleaning job from Oregon City, OR:
Oregon City has many unique traits that provide to be challenging to homeowners and we are aware of these: the Willamette river’s cooling effect on lower section of town, the occasional high winds in upper plateau, the heavy needle and leaf fall from autumn storms which gives way to long stretches of winter and spring rain and drizzle, and finally the typically mild summers with the occasional high heat spell.
Whether it be one of McLouglin’s historic Queen Annes and bungalows, Tower Vista’s steep pitched craftsman and vintage farm house styles, or the moderate pitch, dormered Foursquares, turn of the century vernaculars, or steep Victorians of Caufield , we know that all of them have their own unique needs and obstacles, just not for roof cleaning, but for many other exterior services.
I needed to have the siding on my home power washed and moss removed from my roof so I could get my home refinanced. All Surface was speedy, professional, courteous and thorough. The black gunge that had built up on my siding is completely gone and now my house and roof look fantastic! I really appreciated that when they came out to do the quote, they left information on how to choose a contractor. They also educated me on the methods of roof cleaning and how to keep the moss from coming back. They will definitely be first on my list the next time I need work like this done.
Judy Headrick, Oregon City, OR
Your Estimate Process, Our Pledge
All Surface pledges to make your overall experience better than and distinct from the typical experience often promised but rarely delivered by other contractors. Here is what you can expect when going through the process of obtaining an estimate and having us perform your project.
- Calls answered by our friendly and well-trained office staff or returned within 4 business hours if our lines are busy.
- Fast estimates – Over 90% of our estimates can be provided within one business day, if called by 2PM.
- Always a FREE, ON-SITE estimate.*
- A detailed, easy to understand estimate from a knowledgeable professional who will gladly answer all your questions.
- Customized maintenance methods unique to your home – Unlike most companies, we do not force one method on all homes.
- Fully licensed, bonded, and insured in Oregon and Washington with $1,000,000 of coverage. We are also licensed to apply specific roof treatments with the Oregon Department of Agriculture.
- Options for every budget.
- Industry best warranties on many services.
- Multiple payment options.
- Clear and timely communication from our friendly scheduling staff.
- Well trained, skilled, and polite crews; screened, uniformed and in company trucks.
- All work performed is fully OSHA compliant and done to the highest standards.
- Fast follow-up to any questions or issues to ensure your satisfaction (this is where integrity is really put to the test!)
- A continual and sincere attitude of gratitude for your business.
*NOTE: Technology is great and we employ it better than any company in our industry. However, homeowners are not serviced properly from someone staring at your property via satellite imagery. There are a multitude of factors that simply can not be ascertained without taking the time to view in person. This can be all the difference between a crew that races through your project and takes shortcuts because it was mis-bid by someone in the office trying to pad their profit margin by not visiting your site and a job done properly because a professional expert viewed your project at no additional cost. You don’t need to be there as long as the surrounding yard is safely accessible.
We are one of, if not the overall, highest rated roof cleaning and exterior maintenance company in the Metro area. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, have won the exclusive Super Service Award for 9 consecutive years, are an Elite Service Provide with HomeAdvisor, and have exceptionally high ratings on Google, Yelp, Facebook, and many other sites and consumer services.