We likely know your Lake Oswego neighborhood.
There’s a decent chance that we might have even worked with one of your close neighbors before. When you have been cleaning roofs, as well as gutters, decks and siding for as long as we have, you get to know the ins and outs of the Metro area very well. Whether expertly performed roof moss removal, roof cleaning, roof treating or roof repairs, we have done it in your distinct community. All Surface has performed over 25,000 projects in the Metro area since our inception in 2003, many of them within Lake Oswego proper. We know how Lake Oswego homeowners, landlords, tenants and businesses in our home area value the great natural beauty of the Pacific NW and their homes and buildings are a big part of that environment.
Just wanted to send a note with this check to thank you for the wonderful service and attention to dteail I experienced with you. My house looks like it has a new coat of paint since the cleaning, and my decks are in much better condition than I expected.
– Janelle Dahlsten, Lake Oswego, OR
The majority of Lake Oswego homeowners are very committed to keeping their homes in great condition. We are in the business of beautifying and whether it be as a result of removing unsightly (and harmful) moss from your roof, cleaning grime and pollutants off of siding and pavement, debris out of gutters, or putting a protective finish on your deck, we take great pride in making your property look better than when we arrived.
Here’s an example of a roof cleaning job from Lake Oswego, OR:
We understand that there are many distinct elements in Lake Oswego that can be challenging for local homeowners; From the shady environment that keeps roofs wet longer, the steady but light amounts of rain during the fall, winter and spring, the extra dampness from the Willamette and Tualatin rivers and the lake, or the heavy amount of tree debris and pollen that fall, all create an atmosphere that is conducive to moss and mildew buildup.
Whether it’s the charming cottage and craftsman homes of First Addition, the steeper cedar and tile roofs of Westlake, the dense evergreen cover in Bryant and Rosewood, Mountain Park with its abundance of 1970 daylight basements with modest roof pitches, to Palisades and the shifting elevation from flat to steep lots, we realize that each has it’s own unique issues, not just for roof cleaning but for all exterior maintenance tasks.
Awesome job on the deck – I am very pleased with the job and service!
– Bill Towery, Lake Oswego, OR
Your Estimate Process, Our Pledge
All Surface pledges to make your overall experience better than and distinct from the typical experience often promised but rarely delivered by other contractors. Here is what you can expect when going through the process of obtaining an estimate and having us perform your project.
- Calls answered by our friendly and well-trained office staff or returned within 4 business hours if our lines are busy.
- Fast estimates – Over 90% of our estimates can be provided within one business day, if called by 2PM.
- Always a FREE, ON-SITE estimate.*
- A detailed, easy to understand estimate from a knowledgeable professional who will gladly answer all your questions.
- Customized maintenance methods unique to your home – Unlike most companies, we do not force one method on all homes.
- Fully licensed, bonded, and insured in Oregon and Washington with $1,000,000 of coverage. We are also licensed to apply specific roof treatments with the Oregon Department of Agriculture.
- Options for every budget.
- Industry best warranties on many services.
- Multiple payment options.
- Clear and timely communication from our friendly scheduling staff.
- Well trained, skilled, and polite crews; screened, uniformed and in company trucks.
- All work performed is fully OSHA compliant and done to the highest standards.
- Fast follow-up to any questions or issues to ensure your satisfaction (this is where integrity is really put to the test!)
- A continual and sincere attitude of gratitude for your business.
*NOTE: Technology is great and we employ it better than any company in our industry. However, homeowners are not serviced properly from someone staring at your property via satellite imagery. There are a multitude of factors that simply can not be ascertained without taking the time to view in person. This can be all the difference between a crew that races through your project and takes shortcuts because it was mis-bid by someone in the office trying to pad their profit margin by not visiting your site and a job done properly because a professional expert viewed your project at no additional cost. You don’t need to be there as long as the surrounding yard is safely accessible.
We are one of, if not the overall, highest rated roof cleaning and exterior maintenance company in the Metro area. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, have won the exclusive Super Service Award for 9 consecutive years, are an Elite Service Provide with HomeAdvisor, and have exceptionally high ratings on Google+, Yelp, Facebook, Thumbtack, OregonLive, Superpages, Yellowpages.com and many other sites and consumer services.
Lake Oswego Fall Home Exterior Care
Gutter cleaning is one of those jobs no one ever wants to do. Unfortunately, clogged gutters can lead to foundation leaks, siding rot and potential pests. Roofs, likewise, are something rarely properly maintained. A clean, moss- and algae-free roof extends its life significantly. Keep your Lake Oswego home’s exterior clean and functional with the attentive crew at All Surface Cleaning.
This fall enjoy all your home’s outdoor areas as well as the great events Lake Oswego offers. Take a horse-drawn wagon at the Farmer’s Market, grab a glass of Chardonnay at the annual Wine Walk or dine at the Twilight on the Farm fundraiser.