The most reliable and trustworthy gutter cleaning, moss removal and roof cleaning company in Hillsboro.
We likely know your Hillsboro neighborhood.
There’s a decent chance that we might have even worked with one of your close neighbors before. When you have been cleaning roofs, as well as gutters, decks and siding for as long as we have, you get to know the ins and outs of the Metro area very well. Whether expertly performed roof moss removal, roof cleaning, roof treating or roof repairs, we have done it in your distinct community. All Surface has performed over 25,000 projects in the Metro area since our inception in 2003, many of them within Hillsboro proper. We know how Hillsboro homeowners, landlords, tenants and businesses in our home area value the great natural beauty of the Pacific NW and their homes and buildings are a big part of that environment.
Thank you! It looks great! I really appreciate all the work and communication!! You have one very happy customer!
– Tiffany VanTuyl, Hillsboro, OR
Hillsboro homeowners are dedicated to maintaining their homes in great condition. We are in the business of beautifying and whether it be as a result of removing unsightly (and harmful) moss from your roof, cleaning grime and pollutants off of siding and pavement, debris out of gutters, or putting a protective finish on your deck, we take great pride in making your property look better than when we arrived.
Here’s an example of a roof cleaning & roof moss removal job from Hillsboro, OR:
We are quite aware that Hillsboro has its own, special traits that affect local residents; like much of Washington County, Hillsboro can sometimes experience lower low and higher high temperatures than other parts of the Metro areas. In many of Hillsboro’s relatively newer neighborhoods, roofs can experience much more UV degradation from the lack of mature shade. The nearby farmlands can sometimes blow in extra dust and pollen to cover our roofs and flat surfaces. Plus, the uncertainty is always present as to whether we will soon experience a heavy downpour or just a steady light drizzle for days on end.
Whether it is the steep, 3 story high roofs of the urban feeling Orenco row houses, the rural sights and smells of Jackson School area, the established, family-friendly homes of Brookwood, or the contemporary cottages in Jones Farm with their prevalence of solar panels, we know all of the difficulties and unique requirements not only for roof maintenance, but for many other home upkeep needs.
We needed to have our roof cleaned of moss, gutters cleaned, and roof treated. There was a misunderstanding on how the zinc treatment would be applied. After we spoke with Tom the owner the problem was resolved. We could not be any more pleased with All Surface Cleaning for its superior customer service with great communications. They are what they say as having Unsurpassed Integrity and Value. Their employees also give wonderful customer service. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.
– Dennis H, Hillsboro, OR
Your Estimate Process, Our Pledge
All Surface pledges to make your overall experience better than and distinct from the typical experience often promised but rarely delivered by other contractors. Here is what you can expect when going through the process of obtaining an estimate and having us perform your project.
- Calls answered by our friendly and well-trained office staff or returned within 4 business hours if our lines are busy.
- Fast estimates – Over 90% of our estimates can be provided within one business day, if called by 2PM.
- Always a FREE, ON-SITE estimate.*
- A detailed, easy to understand estimate from a knowledgeable professional who will gladly answer all your questions.
- Customized maintenance methods unique to your home – Unlike most companies, we do not force one method on all homes.
- Fully licensed, bonded, and insured in Oregon and Washington with $1,000,000 of coverage. We are also licensed to apply specific roof treatments with the Oregon Department of Agriculture.
- Options for every budget.
- Industry best warranties on many services.
- Multiple payment options.
- Clear and timely communication from our friendly scheduling staff.
- Well trained, skilled, and polite crews; screened, uniformed and in company trucks.
- All work performed is fully OSHA compliant and done to the highest standards.
- Fast follow-up to any questions or issues to ensure your satisfaction (this is where integrity is really put to the test!)
- A continual and sincere attitude of gratitude for your business.
*NOTE: Technology is great and we employ it better than any company in our industry. However, homeowners are not serviced properly from someone staring at your property via satellite imagery. There are a multitude of factors that simply can not be ascertained without taking the time to view in person. This can be all the difference between a crew that races through your project and takes shortcuts because it was mis-bid by someone in the office trying to pad their profit margin by not visiting your site and a job done properly because a professional expert viewed your project at no additional cost. You don’t need to be there as long as the surrounding yard is safely accessible.
All Surface Cleaning offers Hillsboro homeowners:
- Roof cleaning
- Moss removal
- Roof treatment
- Gutter cleaning
- Gutter repair
- Gutter screen and filter maintenance
- Power washing driveways, patios, walkways, retaining walls and siding
- Deck restoration
- Deck refinishing
We are one of, if not the overall, highest rated roof cleaning and exterior maintenance company in the Metro area. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, have won the exclusive Super Service Award for 9 consecutive years, are an Elite Service Provide with HomeAdvisor, and have exceptionally high ratings on Google+, Yelp, Facebook, Thumbtack, OregonLive, Superpages, Yellowpages.com and many other sites and consumer services.