Fall Home Exterior Care in Gresham
Getting the gutters on your Gresham home clear and ready for winter is a standard fall home project. But have you considered your roof? Roofs acquire damage and debris during spring and summer. All Surface Cleaning, your local roof and gutter experts, can get your home’s exterior in tip-top shape this fall. We offer free estimates on our award-winning roof and gutter cleaning services.
Enjoy this fall in Gresham without worrying about your home’s exterior. Eat well at the Saturday Market, stroll in the Japanese Garden or take a spin on the dancefloor at the Halloween Dance.
We likely know your Gresham neighborhood.
There’s a decent chance that we might have even worked with one of your close neighbors before. When you have been cleaning roofs, as well as gutters, decks and siding for as long as we have, you get to know the ins and outs of the Metro area very well. Whether expertly performed roof moss removal, roof cleaning, roof treating or roof repairs, we have done it in your distinct community. All Surface has performed over 25,000 projects in the Metro area since our inception in 2003, many of them within Gresham proper. We know how Gresham homeowners, landlords, tenants and businesses in our home area value the great natural beauty of the Pacific NW and their homes and buildings are a big part of that environment.
All Surface refinished our decks this summer and did an outstanding job. They were very professional and followed through on every item. Highly recommend All Surface!
– Suzanne Ashton, Gresham, OR
Gresham homeowners are understandably concerning about keeping their homes in top shape. We are in the business of beautifying and whether it be as a result of removing unsightly (and harmful) moss from your roof, cleaning grime and pollutants off of siding and pavement, debris out of gutters, or putting a protective finish on your deck, we take great pride in making your property look better than when we arrived.
Here’s an example of a roof cleaning job from Gresham, OR:
We realize that Gresham has its own measure of distinct attributes that create a challenge for local homeowners; more rain than many parts of the metro area (45 inches per year versus 40 inches, the strong east winds that buffet through the Columbia Gorge, the heavy mix of leaf and needle debris that covers the ground and roofs in autumn, and the surprisingly hot and dry stretches that can scorch during summer.
Regardless if your home is one of Hollybrook’s single level ranches with comp roofs, the
split levels and suburban traditionals of Powell Valley, the bungalows, prairies and contemporaries found in Gresham Butte, or the moderate pitched, comp roof foursquares and daylight ranches in Pleasant Valley, we at All Surface have learned that each style has it’s special needs and difficulties, whether for roof maintenance or many of the other exterior maintenance services we perform.
I have All surface cleaning to clean my roof two months ago. The two men crews did a good job of cleaning up any debris on the gutters and ground around my house. They hand brush moss off my roof instead of power wash which will reduce the life cycle of shingles. I will use them again in my next project.
– Tony Browning, Gresham, OR
Your Estimate Process, Our Pledge
All Surface pledges to make your overall experience better than and distinct from the typical experience often promised but rarely delivered by other contractors. Here is what you can expect when going through the process of obtaining an estimate and having us perform your project.
- Calls answered by our friendly and well-trained office staff or returned within 4 business hours if our lines are busy.
- Fast estimates – Over 90% of our estimates can be provided within one business day, if called by 2PM.
- Always a FREE, ON-SITE estimate.*
- A detailed, easy to understand estimate from a knowledgeable professional who will gladly answer all your questions.
- Customized maintenance methods unique to your home – Unlike most companies, we do not force one method on all homes.
- Fully licensed, bonded, and insured in Oregon and Washington with $1,000,000 of coverage. We are also licensed to apply specific roof treatments with the Oregon Department of Agriculture.
- Options for every budget.
- Industry best warranties on many services.
- Multiple payment options.
- Clear and timely communication from our friendly scheduling staff.
- Well trained, skilled, and polite crews; screened, uniformed and in company trucks.
- All work performed is fully OSHA compliant and done to the highest standards.
- Fast follow-up to any questions or issues to ensure your satisfaction (this is where integrity is really put to the test!)
- A continual and sincere attitude of gratitude for your business.
*NOTE: Technology is great and we employ it better than any company in our industry. However, homeowners are not serviced properly from someone staring at your property via satellite imagery. There are a multitude of factors that simply can not be ascertained without taking the time to view in person. This can be all the difference between a crew that races through your project and takes shortcuts because it was mis-bid by someone in the office trying to pad their profit margin by not visiting your site and a job done properly because a professional expert viewed your project at no additional cost. You don’t need to be there as long as the surrounding yard is safely accessible.
We are one of, if not the overall, highest rated roof cleaning and exterior maintenance company in the Metro area. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, have won the exclusive Super Service Award for 9 consecutive years, are an Elite Service Provide with HomeAdvisor, and have exceptionally high ratings on Google+, Yelp, Facebook, Thumbtack, OregonLive, Superpages, Yellowpages.com and many other sites and consumer services.