Looking for Roof & Gutter Cleaning “Near Me” in Clackamas?
We likely know your Clackamas neighborhood.
There’s a decent chance that we might have even worked with one of your close neighbors before. When you have been cleaning roofs, as well as gutters, decks and siding for as long as we have, you get to know the ins and outs of the Metro area very well. Whether expertly performed roof moss removal, roof cleaning, roof treating or roof repairs, we have done it in your distinct community. All Surface has performed over 25,000 projects in the Metro area since our inception in 2003, many of them within Clackamas proper. We know how Clackamas homeowners, landlords, tenants and businesses in our home area value the great natural beauty of the Pacific NW and their homes and buildings are a big part of that environment.
Very helpful on the phone to explain what was happening since we were 220 miles away when the service occurred.
– Jay & Suzanne Goodman, Clackamas, OR
Clackamas homeowners are deservedly proud and caring for their homes. We are in the business of beautifying and whether it be as a result of removing unsightly (and harmful) moss from your roof, cleaning grime and pollutants off of siding and pavement, debris out of gutters, or putting a protective finish on your deck, we take great pride in making your property look better than when we arrived.
Here’s an example of a roof cleaning job from Clackamas, OR:
We understand how Clackamas has many unique attributes that are a challenge for its residents; erratic summer heat that can vary from moderate to extreme over the course of a week, fall through spring rains that seems to drizzle in light but nearly constant occurrences, heavy debris fall during autumn and winter of needles and leaves, and even the occasional snow or ice storm.
Whether it is the concrete tile and cedar roofs common in the Sunnyside area, the moderate pitched contemporaries and traditional family homes in Rock Creek, or the milder pitched roofs on one and two storied homes near Mt Talbert, All Surface knows that each possesses it own distinct challenges and needs, not only for roof treating and cleaning, but for many other exterior services.
Just wanted you to know what a great job your men did. I was very impressed. Will definitely recommend your service to my neighbors and friends.
– Jeanette Mulkey, Clackamas, OR
Your Estimate Process, Our Pledge
All Surface pledges to make your overall experience better than and distinct from the typical experience often promised but rarely delivered by other contractors. Here is what you can expect when going through the process of obtaining an estimate and having us perform your project.
- Calls answered by our friendly and well-trained office staff or returned within 4 business hours if our lines are busy.
- Fast estimates – Over 90% of our estimates can be provided within one business day, if called by 2PM.
- Always a FREE, ON-SITE estimate.*
- A detailed, easy to understand estimate from a knowledgeable professional who will gladly answer all your questions.
- Customized maintenance methods unique to your home – Unlike most companies, we do not force one method on all homes.
- Fully licensed, bonded, and insured in Oregon and Washington with $1,000,000 of coverage. We are also licensed to apply specific roof treatments with the Oregon Department of Agriculture.
- Options for every budget.
- Industry best warranties on many services.
- Multiple payment options.
- Clear and timely communication from our friendly scheduling staff.
- Well trained, skilled, and polite crews; screened, uniformed and in company trucks.
- All work performed is fully OSHA compliant and done to the highest standards.
- Fast follow-up to any questions or issues to ensure your satisfaction (this is where integrity is really put to the test!)
- A continual and sincere attitude of gratitude for your business.
*NOTE: Technology is great and we employ it better than any company in our industry. However, homeowners are not serviced properly from someone staring at your property via satellite imagery. There are a multitude of factors that simply can not be ascertained without taking the time to view in person. This can be all the difference between a crew that races through your project and takes shortcuts because it was mis-bid by someone in the office trying to pad their profit margin by not visiting your site and a job done properly because a professional expert viewed your project at no additional cost. You don’t need to be there as long as the surrounding yard is safely accessible.
We are one of, if not the overall, highest rated roof cleaning and exterior maintenance company in the Metro area. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, have won the exclusive Super Service Award for 9 consecutive years, are an Elite Service Provide with HomeAdvisor, and have exceptionally high ratings on Yelp, Facebook, Thumbtack, OregonLive, Google and many other sites and consumer services.