We likely know your Beaverton neighborhood.
There’s a decent chance that we might have even worked with one of your close neighbors before. When you have been cleaning roofs, as well as gutters, decks and siding for as long as we have, you get to know the ins and outs of the Metro area very well. Whether expertly performed roof moss removal, roof cleaning, roof treating or roof repairs, we have done it in your distinct community. All Surface has performed over 25,000 projects in the Metro area since our inception in 2003, many of them within Beaverton proper. We know how Beaverton homeowners, landlords, tenants and businesses in our home area value the great natural beauty of the Pacific NW and their homes and buildings are a big part of that environment.
The All Surface folks were prompt, thorough, and efficient. They were very clear in detailing all steps of the project and everything went exactly how they said it would. I will definitely use them at my next house too!
– Jennifer Kam, Beaverton, OR
Beaverton homeowners are greatly concerned about the preservation of their homes. We are in the business of beautifying and whether it be as a result of removing unsightly (and harmful) moss from your roof, cleaning grime and pollutants off of siding and pavement, debris out of gutters, or putting a protective finish on your deck, we take great pride in making your property look better than when we arrived.
Here’s an example of a roof cleaning job from Beaverton, OR:
It’s no mystery to us that Beaverton homeowners have ample unique challenges to keeping their homes and roofs in great shape; unexpected Pacific Northwest windstorms that send down branches by the dozens and can even topple neighborhood trees, intermittent wintertime freezing temperatures, months on end of continuous light rain and damp air followed by surprisingly hot temperatures, occasionally for such extended periods that everything become dry and brittle.
Whether you live in Oak Hills with its mid-century homes with their modest pitched, composition roofs, Murray Hill with its preponderance of cedar and tile and presidential roofs, Greenway and the abundance of one level ranches surrounding the Fanno Creek Trail, or the mild pitch, split levels of Raleigh West, we realize that every one has it’s own special needs and difficulties, not only for roof cleaning, but for many other services.
Everyone was professional and efficient. Will look to All Surface for future needs.
– Dan Brown, Beaverton, OR
Your Estimate Process, Our Pledge
All Surface pledges to make your overall experience better than and distinct from the typical experience often promised but rarely delivered by other contractors. Here is what you can expect when going through the process of obtaining an estimate and having us perform your project.
- Calls answered by our friendly and well-trained office staff or returned within 4 business hours if our lines are busy.
- Fast estimates – Over 90% of our estimates can be provided within one business day, if called by 2PM.
- Always a FREE, ON-SITE estimate.*
- A detailed, easy to understand estimate from a knowledgeable professional who will gladly answer all your questions.
- Customized maintenance methods unique to your home – Unlike most companies, we do not force one method on all homes.
- Fully licensed, bonded, and insured in Oregon and Washington with $1,000,000 of coverage. We are also licensed to apply specific roof treatments with the Oregon Department of Agriculture.
- Options for every budget.
- Industry best warranties on many services.
- Multiple payment options.
- Clear and timely communication from our friendly scheduling staff.
- Well trained, skilled, and polite crews; screened, uniformed and in company trucks.
- All work performed is fully OSHA compliant and done to the highest standards.
- Fast follow-up to any questions or issues to ensure your satisfaction (this is where integrity is really put to the test!)
- A continual and sincere attitude of gratitude for your business.
*NOTE: Technology is great and we employ it better than any company in our industry. However, homeowners are not serviced properly from someone staring at your property via satellite imagery. There are a multitude of factors that simply can not be ascertained without taking the time to view in person. This can be all the difference between a crew that races through your project and takes shortcuts because it was mis-bid by someone in the office trying to pad their profit margin by not visiting your site and a job done properly because a professional expert viewed your project at no additional cost. You don’t need to be there as long as the surrounding yard is safely accessible.
We are one of, if not the overall, highest rated roof cleaning and exterior maintenance company in the Metro area. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, have won the exclusive Super Service Award for 9 consecutive years, are an Elite Service Provide with HomeAdvisor, and have exceptionally high ratings on Google+, Yelp, Facebook, Thumbtack, OregonLive, Superpages, Yellowpages.com and many other sites and consumer services.