All Surface is pleased to announce that we are now Portland Metro installers for Gutterglove gutter protection system. How did we come about this decision? In everything we do, we pursue the best training, the best methods, the best materials and the best products. We have been offering another excellent gutter guard system over the years and will continue to do so. However, as the saying goes, “when the best arrived, the good became the enemy of the best!” Gutterglove is simply the best gutter guard available.
Apparently many others agree with us. Their testing has come to the same conclusion – Gutterglove scores higher than EVERY gutter protection system tested, whether a gutter cover, gutter screen, gutter guard, or gutter insert. Here is a simple breakdown of some of the top reasons (there are many more) that Gutterglove is the best:
- Effectiveness – absolutely nothing but water and micro-particulate enter the gutter. Even composition roof shingle’s grit will not enter.
- Strength and durability – Micro mesh screens have been proven to be the best systems and of the micro mesh systems available, Gutterglove has the strongest, thickest frame (made of aluminum versus plastic or much thinner metal.)
- Rain flow – Gutterglove accepts more rain water without spillover than any other brand – tested up to 150 inches of hourly rainfall
- Debris buildup – As a result of typically being installed at a sloped angle, less debris builds up on top of it.
- Honest and integrity – No over-exaggerated claims. Both All Surface and Gutterglove freely acknowledge that there might be a rare spot that might need an occasional brush off of top debris.
You can learn more at our own Portland Gutterglove installer website – Gutter Guard Portland.
Get your Free Estimate for protecting your home with the best gutter guard ever – 503-590-9274.